After a short hiatus, the Chaos Chronicles Podcast is back. I appreciated the concerned emails and Facebook post about my whereabouts the last two weeks. It’s good to know someone cares! Here are a few possibilities of what I might have been doing while not podcasting:
- Occupying Wall Street to demand the return of my ATM fees from 1993 to present.
- Waiting for a phone call from Sweden about my Nobel Prize in Literature.
- Refreshing my college Italian to fully absorb the Amanda Knox reversal of fortune.
- Standing on line at the Apple Store for the new iPhone 4S despite the fact that I barely understand how to run my new iPhone 3.
- Providing counsel to Blake Lively after her break-up with Leo.
- Working with Charles Barkley to negotiate last-minute deal with NBA.
- Composing my song for Monday Night Football called, “Get a grip. It’s a game with men in tight pants chasing a ball.”
- Seeking solace in Chubby Hubby Ice Cream after four network passes on Helen of Pasadena: The TV Show.
- Spreading nasty rumors about newly-announced MacArthur Genii via Twitter.
- Setting up 30-City Tour for Sheila and Lian Comedy Act after smashing success at charity event.
- DVRing the many TV shows that Whitney Cummings is either writing, producing, creating or starring in.
- Rehabbing my hammie after too-enthusiastic fitness instructor insisted on high-paced burpies in first five minutes of class.
- Taking a couple of weeks off because I didn’t take any weeks off in August.
Ding, ding, ding! The last answer is actually correct. Several of the previous answers are possibly true as well. But, rest assured, I’m back and ready to talk.
On Chaos Chronicles 431:
The Chaos Chronicles gets ready for the Wedding in New Orleans: How many reservations is too many?
Two words I am removing from my vocabulary: Artisan and Pre-checking
Is my mothering style like Martha Stewart’s? Read about daughter Alexis’s mean book here.
My To Do List: Accessories and Batteries. STAT.
Embracing my Chaos, Lian
Thanks to makinglifebetter.com for supporting The Chaos Chronicles Podcast and Website. Lian Dolan is the family Expert at makinglifebtter.com. Click here to see expert advice on family issues, find recipes and beauty tips and download coupons. Thanks, makinglifebetter.com for Embracing the Chaos.