Chaos Chronicles Podcast 435: Kim Kardashian; The Muppets; Boycott Wall & Hipster Baby Names

by Lian on November 4, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho! Did you hear the new Chaos Chronicles podcast is up? Merry Christmas.

The new Chaos Chronicles podcast is up filled with news, opinions, advice, Santa Claus, The Muppets, boycotts galore and hipster baby names! Download, Listen and Enjoy!

Links from the show:

Hipster Baby names from babble.com

Santa Claus School

Boycottwall.com

Have a fantastic weekend all!

Embrace your Chaos, Lian

I dare you not to laugh. Fozzie Bear is the Bill Murray of Puppets. Click here to read the Entertainment Weekly cover story on The Muppet Movie.

Tammy November 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Lian; As someone the same age as you, I DID go find the muppets on Netflix and there is nothing funnier than watching my 10 year old do the Swedish Chef or Animal!! I think he watched “The Great Muppet Caper” for three weeks, every chance he could get which had the added benefit of introducing him to Charles Grodin. Being able to make the connection between the Muppets, Frank Oz, and Yoda has also been spectacular. Oh – just writing this message has been getting more excited. I think we should start a Muppet Movie count down!!!

pat in o.c. November 7, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Thank you for the Woody Allen boycott.

To this day, I can’t understand how his Hollywood friends just
overlooked the fact he began an affair w/his stepdaughter, while
still sleeping with Mia Farrow, and then married her. Uh, ok……..

Kim…has she cut Harvey Levin a check yet?

Martha C November 7, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I feel the same way about the Muppets! I am about the same age as you, and also the youngest in the family. My mom and I would watch the Muppet Show together each week. I think people our age have such a bond with the Muppets because we were the first Sesame Street kids, too.

Sue in NJ November 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Bill’s marriage statistics just cracked me up for a long time! Good work researching :-)

Lian, my daughter feels the same about The Muppet Show and the movies. We have always loved Jim Henson and his friends (or creations) since my children were little. Can’t wait for the new movie!

Speaking of Santa training, if any of the Crew wants to see a really funny and creepy Santa movie, “Rare Exports” from Finland is one to look for. I think it’s On Demand in some markets — BUT don’t let the kids watch this one! This has children in the movie but it’s not suitable for young viewers. Trust me! I saw this last year in a film screening and all I could think when I left the theatre is that I’m glad I celebrate Chanukah!!

Lian November 6, 2011 at 1:20 PM

good stuff, Bill. Thanks. Lian

William J. November 5, 2011 at 7:00 AM

I don’t know, Lian, 72 days is a long marriage by some Hollywood standards.

Robin Givens and Syetozar Marinkovic were married for less than a day. She was still so upset years later that she went on Celebrity Apprentice. Just how upset do you have to be to get that close to Donald Trump’s hair?

Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra were married for nine days. I don’t know how upset she was but he was so upset that he wore dresses to his next several public appearances.

Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edwards? 14 days. He is still swearing.

Brittany Spears and Jason Alexander? 55 hours. I think he was more upset about being confused with the Friends guy. Her? Enough said.

If you want see more weddings here is a link:

Bill

PS

As always enjoyed the podcast . I also think the school project is great!