Chaos Chronicles Podcast 702: Thank you for your Condolences

by Lian on February 22, 2013

A new podcast with an update on events since my father’s death. Many thanks for your support. My gratitude to all of you.

Sat, 23 February 2013

An update on Lian’s father’s death and her advice for those who are caregivers. Plus, an update on her new book, Elizabeth the First Wife.

Direct download: chaos_702A.mp3
Category:2013 — posted at: 12:20 AM

Cyndi February 25, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Stopping by to thank you for the podcast – it’s so good to hear from you. You are there to share during the highs, lows and the day-to-day … always uplifting yet honest, a very nice combination. Also, I agree with pat, Kristin and Kathy!

So glad you are headed to CT for your book tour – I’m looking forward to meeting you!

CLSD OPEN February 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM

So good to hear you, Lian – you and your entire family have been in our thoughts. And will continue to be for quite some time to come. Be good to yourself in the days, weeks and months to come. Grief has no set time table and you have a lot to process. I agree with Kristin – this was an awesome podcast, and your dog sounds so sweet coming to check on you! :) xo, Chris

pat in o.c. February 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Thank you for the update.
My sympathy and prayers to your entire family. You are all deserving of a break, rest, and time to catch a breath. Take care.

Excellent move to skip (or ditch) the sandwich, considering…

I looked up The Dallas Jr. League, and see one chairwoman’s name is (true)
Bunny Cotten. I envision a room full of Laura and Jenna Bush, Sue Ellen-esque, women…. Big hair, big nails, lots of ‘ain’t that nice.’
Good luck!

Kristin February 23, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Your raw honesty and emotion is what allows so many of us to feel connected to you, even if we’ve never met. Blessings for the grief process. Own it, know it is yours, and feel that Chaos Crew Love!~

Kathy in Atlanta February 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Dear Lian,

It’s so good to hear your voice. Still sending good vibes your way, including ones for safe and fun travels.

Your “unprofessional” broadcasts are my favorites. What could be more comforting than having your dog pad up to you – and comforting to us to hear her. So two “folks” with us tonight! ^..^

Wishing you a Happy Do-over Birthday!